
Paige and Alberto El Patron made their first public appearance following their domestic dispute at the Orlando airport last week. PWInsider posted the video below of the couple at a soccer game on Sunday:
Source: WrestlingINC

Paige and Alberto El Patron made their first public appearance following their domestic dispute at the Orlando airport last week. PWInsider posted the video below of the couple at a soccer game on Sunday:
Source: WrestlingINC
WWE star Paige claims SHE was the person held for suspicion of battery at the airport on Sunday during her altercation with Alberto El Patron … but police say she’s not a suspect.
Paige posted a lengthy statement on Twitter Wednesday and wrote, “It was ME who was being held for battery charges because I threw a drink on him. No. He never touched me and no I never hit him with a glass 3 times like the internet in all their glory is making out.”
However, a rep for the Orlando PD tells us Jose Rodriguez (aka Patron) is the only suspect listed.
The wrestler also noted that no files have been charged and her fiancé wasn’t arrested, which is accurate. Police tell us the matter is still under investigation.
Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet
Following his recent domestic dispute with Paige at the Orlando International Airport this past Sunday, GFW announced that they have suspended GFW World Heavyweight Champion Alberto El Patron.
Below is their full statement:
Global Force Wrestling has indefinitely suspended Alberto El Patron, effective immediately, until the investigation is resolved following a recent incident in Orlando, Florida.
GFW had said they would conduct their own internal investigation before making any decision — but it appears like the incident’s audio recording was enough to help GFW officials make up their minds.
It’s unclear if Patron will still be featured on Impact, since the company already taped the next few weeks of programming and he’s a central figure to the storylines.
According to police, the situation is still an active “ongoing domestic violence investigation.”

Another member of the Knight family is speaking out … this time it’s Paige‘s brother Roy, who says his sister was set off on Sunday after Alberto El Patron wished death on their sick uncle.
Roy Knight shared the airport altercation audio on Facebook and in the comments wrote, “We got pics from the last 6 months bro of her beating I’m glad she’s finally sticking up for yourself..the reason there fighting yesterday is cause my uncle on his last legs in hospital and he wished him dead.”
He also posted an additional update saying, “Well now its out there ,the answer to all your questions I keep getting asked is there ,my sis won’t be going WWE cause he won’t let her ,he trying get her the sack by keep running on about them.”
As we previously reported, Zak Bevis also accused Alberto of being abusive towards his sister.
Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet
As noted, there was a domestic incident between Paige and Alberto El Patron at the Orlando airport on Sunday after the two were seen arguing in a terminal. A woman, described as a huge wrestling fan, recorded the argument and you can hear her audio in the video above from TMZ. Alberto was not arrested but was being investigated by Orlando Police for a domestic violence incident. It was alleged by one witness that Alberto “roughed up” a female companion inside the airport.
Before the audio came out, Paige took to Twitter and blamed the incident on a woman who threw a drink on Alberto after asking for a photo. That woman spoke with Heavy.com and called the allegation “completely false.” The fan noted that Alberto “reeked” of alcohol as he chased after Paige inside the airport.
While arguing on the airport tram system, an emotional Paige reportedly screamed that Del Rio had been doing cocaine for “two days straight” and she called him abusive, according to the witness. The woman said, “They were arguing back and forth, screaming at each other.”
The woman, who lives in the Tampa area, was dropping her mother-in-law off at the airport when she saw Paige outside of a restaurant close to the entrance of a terminal. Paige looked “upset” while on the phone with someone, pacing back and forth with tears in her eyes. The woman admitted to discreetly trying to take photos of Paige as she walked and talked on the phone. Paige apparently noticed her and walked back into the restaurant as one of the four people at her table walked out, presumably to check and see if she was still there. Paige suddenly came storming back out of the restaurant “crying and yelling.” Alberto, who was visibly soaked in liquid, chased after her as she went to the nearby tram system.
The woman followed the argument and was one of the only people on the tram with the couple as their argument grew louder. “He was soaked and she was saying, ‘You’re such an abusive husband, I hate you. You’ve ruined my life, you’ve ruined my career,'” the woman said.
The couple continued their argument for a short while on the tram as Patron allegedly said, “Check her bag, she’s got all the coke in it, it’s all hers.”
That is when the witness pulled out her phone again and tried to record the argument, which is where the TMZ audio came from.
Paige did note on Twitter that she received some bad news about the health of her uncle on Sunday. The witness believes the argument started because Alberto said something negative about the uncle. The witness said, “From what I gather, he said something like, ‘I hope your f–king uncle dies tomorrow, and grabs her wrist because he was mad she was on the phone for so long. They wanted to leave, so he got mad and grabbed her wrist. She got upset and threw water on him and she ran out.”
After the audio stops, the woman said she stayed along with Paige and asked if she needed any assistance. She said airport police with a K-9 then stopped Alberto because they could smell alcohol on him.
Source: WrestlingINC
Zak Bevis, the real-life brother of WWE superstar Paige, noted on his Facebook page on Tuesday morning that he’s “very worried” about his sister.
“I’ve got too say I’m very worried about my sister,” Bevis wrote (sic). “Please keep a eye on her, she had one Prick Known as brad Maddox who took advantage of an 18 year old girl. Physically and mentally abused her. And now she’s with a control freak who think he’s a tough guy cause he’s beats my sister and has money too cover his tracks..”
News broke on Monday that Alberto El Patron was detained by police at the Orlando International Airport on Sunday following a domestic incident. Paige claimed the incident was not between herself and Alberto but rather with an angry fan that allegedly threw a drink on the GFW Impact World Heavyweight Champion. Audio of the incident revealed Alberto telling someone to “call the cops” and Paige crying. A witness claimed the wrestling couple were arguing at a restaurant in the airport.
“I love my sister she will end up like Whitney Houston or Amy Winehouse,” Zak wrote on Facebook. “….please share this,,I want the world to know that i care about my lil sister…..everyone keep an eye on her …you’ll be argry at me but I love you, I’m writing this on behalf of all the Knights.”
Zak also noted that their father, Ricky Knight, will weigh in later, noting, “Thanks for all the messages. Yes this is very hard to do. Ricky Knight is the head of this family and will have his say later.”
Source: WrestlingINC
The airport altercation between GFW Global Champion Alberto El Patron and WWE Superstar Paige was recorded via audio by a witness — and it’s clear there was no third party involved.
TMZ released audio of Paige yelling “stay out of my life” and “leave me the f*ck alone” as she argued with El Patron in public on Sunday at Orlando International Airport.
Paige can also be heard saying, “I’m trying to get away from you. All the time.”

WWE superstar Paige appears to have been in attendance to support her fiancé Alberto El Patron at Slammiversary XV… even if she had to wear a lucha mask to do it.
Paige was spotted in the front row during the Slammiversary main event last night sporting the mask of lucha libre star Dos Caras — El Patron’s dad — to avoid being seen on camera.
El Patron went on to win the unified Impact and GFW Heavyweight Championship, then reportedly cut a promo against his former employer, aka Paige’s current employer, for the live audience.
For those who aren’t convinced that’s her, another Twitter pic (which has now been deleted) showed a visitor badge appearing to say Saraya Bevis … her real name. While Paige’s contract might stop her from being seen at competing wrestling events, it looks like she may have found a loophole.
Or she just doesn’t care about the consequences.
Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet
Paige was backstage at Slammiversary tonight. She was at the event with her fiancee, Alberto El Patron, who unified the GFW Global Championship and Impact World Championship by defeating Bobby Lashley in the main event.
As noted, Paige and Alberto El Patron broke up last weekend. Dave Meltzer noted on Saturday’s episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that while the couple broke up last weekend, they got back together this past Wednesday.
Paige is also back to tweeting about her relationship with Alberto, as seen below:
Paige will not be appearing on the upcoming season of Total Divas. Dave Meltzer reported in the latest issue of Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Carmella will be joining the cast, joining fellow newcomers Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax in replacing Paige, Renee Young and Eva Marie.
Paige has been on the cast of Total Divas since the third season, which premiered in September of 2014. Her last season on the series focused on her relationship with Alberto Del Rio, however that aspect was never pushed on WWE programming.
As we reported Paige and Del Rio broke up on Saturday night. Someone who saw the breakup said that Alberto reportedly said that “enough was enough” and that he reached his limit and knew that it was time to break up. Meltzer noted in the Observer that one of Del Rio’s close friends told him about the breakup, and that “it’s always possible they could get back together, but it did happen.” He added on Wrestling Observer Radio last night that while it could change, they were broken up as of Tuesday.
Paige has been out of action since suffering a neck injury in June of 2016. She was drafted to the RAW brand the following month but has yet to appear on the show. Since then she has had two Wellness violations. She has been training for a WWE return, and is expected to be back in action this summer.
Source: WrestlingINC