TNA Thursday Night iMPACT! Preview 5/21/2026

TNA Thursday Night iMPACT! tonight at 9/8c on AMC.

  • The System kick off the show
  • TNA World Championship: Mike Santana (c) vs. Steve Maclin
  • TNA International Championship: Mustafa Ali (c) vs. Chazz “Starboy” Hall
  • Vincent vs. Matt Hardy (Jeff Hardy and Dutch will be handcuffed to the ring posts during the match)
  • Elayna Black vs. Indi Hartwell
  • Jada Stone vs. Xia Brookside

Willow Nightingale Injured, Forced To Vacate AEW TBS Championship & Withdraw From Owen Hart Tournament

AEW suffered a major setback on Wednesday night as Willow Nightingale revealed she is dealing with a shoulder injury that will sideline her indefinitely.

During a backstage segment on AEW Dynamite, Nightingale announced that the injury occurred during her recent TBS Championship defense against Red Velvet on Saturday’s episode of AEW Collision. Because of the injury, she confirmed she will no longer be able to compete in the Owen Hart Tournament and has officially vacated the AEW TBS Championship.

Nightingale had originally been scheduled to face Alex Windsor at Double or Nothing this Sunday as part of the tournament.

In the emotional pre-taped promo, Nightingale remained optimistic despite the disappointing news.

“But as sure as this smile remains on my face, I will be back,” Nightingale said before leaving the TBS title behind in the locker room area. “I don’t know when, but I’ll tell you this — I’m coming right back to the top.”

Following the segment, AEW commentary confirmed that a mystery wild card entrant will replace Nightingale in the Owen Hart Tournament bracket.

AEW also announced changes to the Double or Nothing card as a result of the injury. Instead of the previously planned tournament match involving Alex Windsor, the pay-per-view will now feature Mina Shirakawa taking on ROH Women’s World Champion Athena.

At this time, AEW has not revealed how a new TBS Champion will be crowned.

Nightingale captured the TBS Championship for the second time earlier this year when she defeated Mercedes Moné at Dynamite: New Year’s Smash to close out 2025. Her latest title reign lasted 140 days before being cut short by injury.

Fans across social media quickly rallied behind Nightingale following the announcement, with many already looking forward to her eventual return to AEW television.

Mick Foley Officially Set For AEW Double Or Nothing 2026 Appearance

Wrestling legend Mick Foley is officially heading to AEW.

AEW President Tony Khan announced on social media Wednesday that the WWE Hall of Famer will appear at this weekend’s Double or Nothing pay-per-view. Foley is scheduled to co-host the Zero Hour pre-show alongside Renee Paquette, marking his first official appearance for the company.

Interestingly, Khan referred to the event as Foley’s “first night” in AEW, leading to speculation that the partnership could extend beyond a one-time appearance.

Rumors surrounding Foley and AEW had already been gaining traction over the last week after reports surfaced claiming the company had interest in bringing the hardcore icon in for some type of role. Those rumors intensified after the Quad City Comic Con announced a schedule change involving Foley. The convention revealed that Foley, who had originally been advertised for both Saturday and Sunday, would now only appear on Saturday.

When a fan suggested the change could be related to Double or Nothing, the convention’s Facebook account responded with a cryptic message: “We were told we couldn’t be told, which told us all we needed to be told.”

Foley joining AEW comes months after he publicly distanced himself from WWE due to the company’s relationship with the Donald Trump administration. Since then, many fans have wondered whether AEW could eventually become Foley’s next wrestling home.

The hardcore legend has also been loosely connected to AEW in the past through MJF. The two had previously discussed the possibility of a retirement match for Foley, though nothing ultimately materialized.

With this appearance, Foley adds AEW to a career résumé that already includes virtually every major wrestling promotion in North America. Over the years, Foley has competed for WWE, WCW, ECW, TNA, and Ring of Honor, while also wrestling internationally for promotions such as All Japan Pro Wrestling, FMW, and AAA.

AEW Double or Nothing 2026 takes place this Sunday, and Foley’s arrival is already shaping up to be one of the event’s biggest talking points heading into the weekend.

WWE Star Ludwig Kaiser (Aka El Grande Americano) Arrested In Florida On Battery Charge

WWE performer Ludwig Kaiser, whose real name is Marcel Barthel, was reportedly arrested in Florida on a battery charge earlier this week.

According to PWInsider, Kaiser was taken into custody in Orange County, Florida, before later being released on a $1,000 bond. The report noted that the incident was not related to a domestic dispute. Additional details from Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp indicate the charge allegedly stems from Kaiser striking another man.

As of now, WWE has not publicly commented on the situation.

The arrest comes during a busy stretch for Kaiser on WWE programming. The former Imperium member has recently been appearing under the “El Grande Americano” persona and competed on this week’s episode of WWE Raw. During the show, Kaiser teamed with Bravo Americano and Rayo Americano in a six-man match against the Original El Grande Americano, Chad Gable, alongside Bruto Creedo and Julio Creedo.

Kaiser’s side picked up the victory as WWE and AAA continue building toward the upcoming mask vs. mask showdown between Kaiser and Gable.

That match is currently scheduled for AAA’s Noche de Los Grandes event on May 30 in Monterrey, Mexico. With the event rapidly approaching, there is already speculation regarding whether the arrest could affect Kaiser’s ability to travel internationally for the show.

At this point, no changes to the match have been announced.

New Details Released Regarding Ludwig Kaiser’s Battery Arrest

Additional information has surfaced regarding the recent arrest of WWE star Ludwig Kaiser, with a newly obtained police report shedding more light on the alleged incident.

According to documents obtained by NoDQ, the situation reportedly dates back to April 23, despite Kaiser’s arrest only becoming public this week. That leaves nearly a month between the alleged altercation and the WWE performer being taken into custody.

The report states that police responded to a call shortly after 6:30 p.m. and spoke with the alleged victim, identified as Richard Reap. Reap reportedly told officers that he had entered an elevator where he encountered “an unknown white male and unknown white female” who were allegedly behaving in what he described as an overly intimate manner during the ride down.

As Reap exited the elevator, he claimed he told the couple to “please have some manners.” According to the report, that comment allegedly triggered a confrontation, with Reap accusing the male individual of punching him several times before shoving him to the ground. Reap also alleged that threats were made during the encounter.

Officers reportedly observed visible injuries on Reap, including a fresh scratch on the back of his head and redness that was said to be consistent with a recent physical altercation.

The report further notes that elevator surveillance footage appeared to support portions of Reap’s account, allegedly showing the suspect striking him and pushing him to the ground. Investigators later identified the suspect as Kaiser through security footage from the building. Authorities ultimately arrested the WWE star after Reap reportedly identified him in a lineup.

Kaiser, whose real name is Marcel Barthel, was arrested in Orange County, Florida, on a battery charge and later released on a $1,000 bond. The charge is reportedly not connected to a domestic incident.

The WWE star remains active on television as part of the ongoing “El Grande Americano” storyline and is currently scheduled to face Chad Gable in a mask vs. mask match at AAA’s Noche de Los Grandes event on May 30 in Monterrey, Mexico. WWE has not yet publicly commented on the arrest or the newly released details.

AEW Dynamite/Collision Preview 5/20/2026

3-Hour AEW Dynamite/Collision special live tonight at 8/7c on TBS and HBO Max from the Cross Insurance Arena in Portland, Maine. The go-home show for this Sunday’s Double or Nothing Pay-Per-View.

  • AEW World Championship: Darby Allin (c) vs. Speedball Mike Bailey
  • AEW Continental Championship Eliminator Match: Jon Moxley (c) vs. Kyle O’Reilly
  • Anything Goes Match: Mark Briscoe vs. Tommaso Ciampa
  • AEW World Tag Team Championships: FTR (c) vs. The Conglomeration (Orange Cassidy & Roderick Strong)
  • AEW Women’s Tag Team Championships Eliminator – Five-Minute Challenge: Divine Dominion (c) vs. TBA
  • Triangle of Madness & Athena vs. Thunder Rosa, Mina Shirakawa & the Brawling Birds
  • Chris Jericho & The Young Bucks vs. Ricochet, Andrade El Idolo & Mark Davis
  • Katsuyori Shibata vs. Will Ospreay
  • Swerve Strickland returns

AEW Bringing “Brawl in the Ballpark” To MLB Stadium This July

AEW is continuing its recent trend of running shows from unconventional venues, and this summer the company will officially head to a Major League Baseball stadium for a special event.

Following the buzz surrounding AEW Collision: Fairway To Hell earlier this month at the SoFi Center’s indoor golf venue in Florida, AEW has now announced “Brawl in the Ballpark,” scheduled for Friday, July 10 at Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

The event will take place after the Minnesota Twins vs. Detroit Tigers game, marking another unique crossover presentation for the promotion.

The announcement was made during Tuesday night’s action at Target Field, where Minnesota natives Dante and Darius Martin of Top Flight appeared to hype the upcoming show. However, the segment quickly turned physical when Jeff Jarrett interrupted and blindsided the duo.

Jarrett didn’t hold back during his promo, taking shots at both the hometown crowd and the state itself.

“Every Minnesota Twin fan, as a matter of fact, the entire state of Minnesota is nothing but a bunch of pathetic losers. Friday night, July 10th, AEW is hosting Brawl in the Ballpark and I’m going to get the job done.”

So far, Jarrett and Top Flight are the only names publicly connected to the event, though more talent announcements are expected in the coming weeks.

One of the biggest questions surrounding the show is how AEW plans to use the baseball stadium layout. At Fairway To Hell, wrestlers incorporated golf course features like sand traps and putting greens into the action, helping the special stand out visually from standard arena broadcasts.

With Target Field now serving as the backdrop, fans are already speculating about possible entrances, stadium brawls, and creative use of the baseball diamond itself.

AEW has also released several VIP ticket options for the event, including:

  • Theme Night Package
  • VIP Ringside Package
  • Truly on Deck Package

Each package includes admission to the show and a complimentary Lucha Mask Hat. Fans who purchase the VIP Ringside package will receive reserved ringside seating, while the Truly on Deck experience offers elevated views overlooking the stadium setup.

As AEW continues experimenting with themed presentation concepts and non-traditional venues, “Brawl in the Ballpark” could end up being one of the company’s more visually distinctive events of the year.

Former WWE Star Enzo Reportedly Seen At WWE Performance Center – Big Bill’s AEW Contract Expiring Soon?

A familiar face from WWE’s past may be back on the company’s radar.

According to a report from False Finish, former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore was recently spotted at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando. The outlet noted that Amore was present at the facility on Tuesday ahead of this week’s episode of WWE NXT on The CW.

False Finish shared the following update on X:

“False Finish has learned that former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore has been at the WWE Performance Center recently and was there yesterday ahead of #WWENXT.”

Amore’s WWE run came to an abrupt end in January 2018 after sexual assault allegations surfaced against him. WWE suspended him on January 22 before officially parting ways with him the following day. Later that year, the Phoenix Police Department closed the investigation without filing charges.

Since leaving WWE, Amore — who has performed under the name Real1 — has remained active on the independent wrestling scene. Over the years, he has appeared for promotions including MLW, GCW, House of Glory, and Northeast Wrestling while also pursuing music projects outside the ring.

The timing of the reported Performance Center visit has sparked speculation among fans due to another recent report involving Big Bill, formerly known in WWE as Big Cass.

Fightful Select reported back in April that Big Bill’s AEW deal could expire around late May or early June 2026. Bill has been largely absent from AEW programming in recent months, wrestling only a handful of matches this year and not appearing on television since a February episode of Collision.

With Amore reportedly back around WWE and Big Bill’s AEW future uncertain, talk of a potential Enzo & Cass reunion has naturally picked up online.

The duo became one of WWE’s most popular tag teams during their NXT and main roster run in the mid-2010s. Their charisma and crowd reactions helped make them standout acts on both brands before WWE split them up in 2017 with Cass turning on Enzo during an episode of Raw.

While they never captured tag team gold on the WWE main roster, the team was widely considered one of the hottest acts of that era. Big Cass eventually departed WWE in 2018 before rebuilding his career through IMPACT Wrestling, the independent scene, and eventually AEW as Big Bill.

At this point, there’s no official word regarding a WWE return for Amore, but his reported appearance at the Performance Center is already generating plenty of discussion about what could potentially be next.

WWE NXT Preview 5/19/2026

WWE NXT tonight at 8/7c on The CW

  • NXT Women’s North American Championship: Tatum Paxley (c) vs. Lizzy Rain
  • NXT Tag Team Championship: Vanity Project (c) vs. DarkState (Dion Lennox & Saquon Shugars)
  • Tony D’Angelo & Myles Borne vs. Mason Rook & Kam Hendrix

Brock Lesnar Shocks WWE Raw With Destructive Return, Targets Oba Femi

Brock Lesnar made a stunning return on this week’s episode of WWE Raw, and his first target was none other than Oba Femi.

“The Ruler” was set to issue an open challenge on Monday night, but the segment never officially began. Before Femi could even complete his entrance and strike his signature in-ring pose, Lesnar stormed out and blindsided the former champion in a brutal assault.

The returning “Beast Incarnate” delivered multiple F5s to Femi, leaving him laid out in the center of the ring while the crowd erupted. Lesnar then stared down his WrestleMania rival and exchanged words with him before heading back up the entrance ramp.

The attack comes just weeks after Femi scored a massive victory over Lesnar during the opening bout of WrestleMania 42 night two. Following that loss, Lesnar appeared to hint at retirement by leaving his gloves and boots in the ring — a longtime wrestling tradition often associated with stepping away from the business.

That moment fueled speculation that Lesnar’s WWE career may have come to an end. WWE even moved him to the alumni section of its official website, though reports indicated he was still internally listed as an active performer. Rumors had also circulated that Lesnar could officially retire at SummerSlam later this year, especially with the event scheduled to take place in Minnesota, Lesnar’s adopted home state.

However, Monday’s Raw strongly suggested that retirement plans may be on hold.

Later in the show, Paul Heyman added another layer to the story during a backstage confrontation with Raw General Manager Adam Pearce. Heyman insisted that Lesnar is technically “retired,” but then handed Pearce paperwork for a potential match at Clash in Italy. According to Heyman, if Pearce can convince Femi to sign the contract, WWE would have “the biggest rematch in history” on its hands.

With Lesnar officially back in the mix and tensions escalating quickly, it appears WWE is building toward another blockbuster collision between the veteran powerhouse and one of the company’s fastest-rising stars.

Garrett Borden, Sting’s Son, Makes Pro Wrestling Debut At Dustin Rhodes’ Indie Promotion

Another member of Sting’s family has officially entered the wrestling world.

Garrett Borden, the son of WWE Hall of Famer and AEW legend Sting, recently made his in-ring debut at a Rhodes Wrestling Association event in Texas. Footage of the match surfaced online early Monday through JJA Sport Studio on X, giving fans their first look at Garrett in action.

The Rhodes Wrestling Association is operated by AEW veteran Dustin Rhodes, who also runs the Rhodes Wrestling Academy. In the clip making the rounds online, Garrett faced Brandon Barretta and showcased several moves tied closely to his father’s legacy. Among the highlights were multiple Sting Splashes and a big clothesline before he finished the bout with a Torture Rack-style Samoan Drop — a move that many fans connected to Lex Luger, Sting’s longtime friend and tag team partner.

Garrett’s wrestling debut comes as somewhat of a surprise, as there had been little public indication that he was training for a career in the business. His brother, Steven Borden, has been more visible on the wrestling scene over the last year after training alongside names like Darby Allin and FTR. Steven has already competed in dark matches for AEW and appeared for independent promotions including DEFY and Maple Leaf Pro Wrestling.

While Garrett’s training background hasn’t been confirmed, there is already a family connection to Dustin Rhodes’ school. Garrett’s wife, Kaetlyn Borden, previously trained under Rhodes and competed as “Jael” for the Rhodes Wrestling Association, Ring of Honor, and several other promotions before later transitioning into a backstage role with AEW.

Although this was Garrett’s first official match, longtime wrestling fans may remember seeing him years ago during Sting’s run in TNA Wrestling. He was briefly involved in a storyline with Jeff Jarrett during the mid-2000s. More recently, Garrett appeared alongside Steven during Sting’s retirement run in AEW in 2024.

The brothers played a memorable role at Sting’s final match at AEW Revolution, where they helped neutralize The Young Bucks after weeks of attacks on their father. Steven appeared dressed as Wolfpack Sting, while Garrett paid tribute to Sting’s classic Surfer Sting look during the surprise appearance.

With both of Sting’s sons now stepping into the wrestling spotlight, it’ll be interesting to see whether Garrett continues pursuing an in-ring career moving forward.