Paige & Alberto El Patron Helping Hurricane Harvey Victims

Image result for Paige and Alberto El Patron

Paige and Alberto El Patron are aiding victims of Hurricane Harvey by renting rooms for families that have lost their homes. You can see video below of Paige discussing her efforts to help those in Texas, which has been hit by hard the hurricane. Paige discussed the situation with the FOX affiliate in San Antonio, where she lives with El Patron.

Alberto El Patron’s GFW Return

Alberto El Patron is scheduled to return to Impact at the November TV tapings, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The original idea was that Patron would return as a heel, going against the company as he is mad about his recent suspension.

Source: WrestlingINC

Breaking News: Alberto El Patron Stripped Of GFW World Heavyweight Championship

Alberto El Patron has been stripped of the GFW World Heavyweight Championship, the company announced in a statement on Monday. You can read the statement below:

GFW has concluded its internal consideration of the events surrounding the suspension of Alberto El Patron. While it is apparent that initial reports unfairly characterized El Patron’s involvement in the incident in the Orlando airport, we are nonetheless disappointed with the manner in which he dealt with this situation; we expect more decorum from all on the GFW roster, especially the World Champion.We have communicated with El Patron our decision to strip him of his championship title. No decision has been taken as to the date on which he will be reinstated to the roster, the conditions of which are a private matter between the company and El Patron.

Police confirmed that El Patron was detained following a domestic incident at the Orlando International Airport on July 9, 2017. He was not arrested and no charges were filed at the time.

TMZ reported Patron allegedly roughed up a female companion but did not mention his girlfriend Paige by name. There has been no indication that Patron got physical. In response, Paige tweeted this:

“WE got the cops involved. I’m crying cuz I found out bad fam news & a lady tries take a pic. She gets angry throws a drink on @PrideOfMexico,” tweeted Paige. “Please leave us alone. That’s it.”

Paige’s tweet was highly disputed by eyewitness accounts and reports that followed the incident. TMZ obtained audio from the incident where Alberto is heard telling someone, possibly Paige, to “call the cops.” Paige is heard crying and yelling, “Just stay out of my life. Leave me the f-ck alone. I’m trying to get away from you!”

A witness claimed El Patron and Paige were arguing and Patron told Paige he was pressing charges against her. A witness told Heavy.com that the couple were arguing on the airport tram system, with Paige screaming at El Patron that he had been doing cocaine for “two days straight” and she called him abusive. There were also claims El Patron smelled like alcohol.

GFW announced on July 12, 2017 that El Patron was suspended indefinitely. Over the course of the investigation, authorities determined Paige could face charges but none have been filed at press time. Patron has not worked for GFW since his suspension.

Both Paige and El Patron addressed the incident during a radio interview on Busted Open with Bully Ray and Dave Lagreca earlier this month. Each claimed they planned to return to work soon, with Paige going back to WWE and El Patron to GFW. Patron claimed a date for his return had been set but GFW clarified he was still suspended.

Source: WrestlingINC

When Alberto El Patron’s GFW Suspension Is Expected To End

It’s believed that the suspension of Unified World Heavyweight Champion Alberto El Patron will end just in time for the live GFW Destination X special on Thursday, August 17th in Orlando, according to PWInsider. As noted, GFW has kept Alberto suspended over the recent domestic incident with Paige but he has been cleared by police for a few weeks now.

Source: WrestlingINC

Paige And Alberto El Patron Address Airport Incident On SiriusXM (AUDIO)

airport incident alberto el patron del rio paige siriusxm

The airport incident between Paige and Alberto El Patron was nothing more than a quick argument that was blown out of proportion by “the media” — this according to the couple themselves.

Alberto and Paige took part in an interview Thursday with Busted Open on SiriusXM, their first interview since the incident occurred, and addressed the entire ordeal for thirty minutes.

Paige admitted they shouldn’t have been arguing in public, but Patron was much more unabashed by the situation and said he wasn’t gonna apologize because they were just being regular people.

The couple then both claimed that “ninety percent” of the reports that came out were false.

As for Paige’s family using social media to beg for help in getting her away from Alberto, the WWE star says everything is good with them now and claims they were just worried about things they had seen online — even though her brothers seemed to tell a different story.

In regards to Patron’s GFW suspension, the wrestler said he expects to return to work soon.

Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet

Listen to the full interview below:

Alberto El Patron – Paige Incident Police Case Report Released

Image result for Paige, Alberto El Patron airport incident

Alberto El Patron’s attorney, Keith McMahon, released the police case report for the altercation between Alberto El Patron and Paige at the Orlando airport earlier this month. The report lists Alberto as the victim and the weapon being “Hands/Fist/Feet.”

“This last month was marked false reports by ‘untrained reporters’ not doing their due diligence,” McMahon wrote. “Now the official report stating what actually happened.

“I would like to thank everyone that supported my clients never read into false reports posted on the internet by reporters trying to earn a buck by defaming and hurting my clients and their families, including Alberto’s 3 innocent children. As you can see there was no alcohol or drugs and no arrests. NO physical harm to one another, just an argument between a couple that others exploited. Thank you to everyone who believed in them. God bless you all.”

As noted, the Florida state attorney’s office is still determining whether to charge Paige with battery. I asked Dutch Mantel confirmed to WrestlingINC’s Raj Giri  that El Patron is still suspended pending the conclusion of their own internal investigation.

Source: WrestlingINC

Alberto El Patron No Longer A Suspect In Paige Incident

Alberto El Patron is no longer a suspect in his domestic dispute with Paige at the Orlando airport on July 9th, a representative for the Orlando Police Department told Pro Wrestling Sheet. As noted, detectives have reportedly found probable cause to charge Paige with domestic battery over the incident.

Source: WrestlingINC

Alberto El Patron Stepping Down As President Of Combate Americas

combate americas alberto el patron del rio airport altercation incident domestic battery paige

Alberto El Patron has had a storm of controversy around him for the past two weeks … and now he plans to step down as President of MMA company Combate Americas amidst the chaos.

Combate Americas CEO Campbell McLaren confirmed the news in an interview with MMAUno … but claims the decision was made because Patron wants to focus on wrestling.

McLaren explained, “I think he’s reaching a point in his career when he knows that the physical demands of wrestling are not what he wants to continue doing, but I think he knows he’s got a couple of years still left to keep maintaining his level of performance.”

He also emphasized that Patron will still be at Combate events.

Alberto is currently under investigation by the Orlando PD for a domestic battery incident involving his fiancé Paige, despite police already suggesting that she be charged with battery.

Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet

Paige’s Family’s Promotion Strips Alberto El Patron Of Their Title, Doesn’t Mention Him In Statement

Alberto El Patron has been stripped of the WAW Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. The title is the top belt of the World Association of Wrestling, which is owned by Ricky Knight, the real-life father of El Patron’s girlfriend Paige.

Below is the official statement regarding the title:

The WAW Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship has been declared vacant at last night’s Academy Show in Costessey, following a unanimous decision by the WAW Championship Committee. The WAWCC’s decision was announced by Zak Knight but no information was revealed regarding the crowning of a new champion. Since the announcement several individuals have announced their desire to compete for the title. Both European Heavyweight Champion Robin Lekime and British Heavyweight Champion Aaron Sharp have already revealed their desire to add more gold to their repertoire, as well as former World Heavyweight Champion Brad Slayer and former European Heavyweight Champion King Kendo. With four of WAW’s top competitors already eyeing up the most prestigious title will anyone else step forward in the hope of gaining public support?A 32 man tournament has been announced to determine a new Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion over the course of the rest of 2017 with the final taking place at Epic Studios, Norwich in December. The entrants into this tournament will be deliberated by the WAWCC over the coming weeks before brackets are announced.

It’s of note that Alberto isn’t even mentioned in the statement. This comes more than a week after an incident between El Patron and Paige at the Orlando International Airport.

Paige’s brother, Zak, stated on Facebook he’s worried about his sister and accused El Patron of domestic battery. El Patron is currently suspended indefinitely from Global Force Wrestling.

While no criminal charges have been filed, Alberto El Patron was detained by police just over one week ago at the Orlando International Airport. There have been varying accounts of what happened but recordings released by TMZ seem to indicate some type of domestic incident.

A witness told Heavy.com that the couple were arguing on the airport tram system, with Paige screaming at El Patron that he had been doing cocaine for “two days straight” and she called him abusive. There were also claims El Patron smelled like alcohol.

Source: WrestlingINC

Paige And Alberto El Patron In Public (Video),

Image result for Paige and Alberto El Patron at soccer game on sunday

Paige and Alberto El Patron made their first public appearance following their domestic dispute at the Orlando airport last week. PWInsider posted the video below of the couple at a soccer game on Sunday:

Source: WrestlingINC