“The Bad Boy” Joey Janela filmed a video to update his fans on the injury he recently suffered … and the diagnosis isn’t good.
In case you missed it, Joey’s injury occurred during a match against Psychosis at a GCW event.
Janela states in the video he shared on Wednesday that MRI results show the following injuries:
- Complete or near complete PCL tear
- Complete tear of the MCL distally
- Impaction fracture of the medial femoral condyle
- Mild bone contusion of the lateral tibial plateau
- Sprain of the fibular collateral ligament
- Partial tear of the medial patellofemoral ligament
- ACL sprain
- Small knee effusion
Bottom line, Joey is going to require surgery that could see him on the shelf for up to 10 months.
Watch the video update below.
Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet