Three title matches and some major returns are set for tonight’s special Fight For The Fallen episode of “AEW Dynamite”.
Bryan Danielson will return to in-ring action for the first time since AEW’s Double Or Nothing pay-per-view last May. An undisclosed injury has kept Danielson sidelined and forced him to bow out of a match against Zack Sabre Jr. at the Forbidden Door pay-per-view. Danielson is set to face Daniel Garcia tonight in the latest clash between the Blackpool Combat Club and the Jericho Appreciation Society.
The following line-up is announced for tonight:
- AEW Interim World Championship Match: Rush vs. Jon Moxley (c)
- AEW Women’s World Championship Match: Miyu Yamashita vs. Thunder Rosa (c)
- FTW Championship Match: Danhausen vs. Ricky Starks
- Bryan Danielson vs. Daniel Garcia
- Dante Martin vs. Sammy Guevara
- 2-On-1 Match: AEW World Tag Team Champion Swerve Strickland vs. Mark Sterling & Tony Nese
- We hear from Jungle Boy