Triple H was an honorary member of The Club last night in Tokyo during a tag match, and the WWE exec said it was “too sweet.”
The WWE live event match in Japan featured Triple H teaming with AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson against Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley and Samoa Joe.
Hunter picked up the win for his team after hitting the Pedigree on Corbin.
After the show was over, Triple H tweeted: “An amazing night in
#WWETokyo. A city I’ve performed in countless times with an incredible roster of [WWE] Superstars. An honor to give Mr. Shinma his #WWEHOF Legacy Award and team with The Club. …and if this was one of my last times to perform in Tokyo… it was #TooSweet.”
Check out some of the photos and a video below.
Below are results from the show:
WWE presented Hisashi Shinma with a Legacy Award for being inducted as a Legacy member of their Hall of Fame.
– United States Champion Ricochet defeated Cesaro to retain his title
Ricochet retained with a flying headscissors into a pin.
– Braun Strowman defeated Robert Roode
Strowman won with a powerslam. Roode ended up being put through a table after the match.
– The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane) defeated Women’s Tag Team Champions The IIconics (Peyton Royce & Billie Kay) in a non-title match
Asuka took out Kay with a hip attack, then Sane hit the InSane Elbow on Royce to win. As a stipulation of their win, Asuka & Sane will get a Women’s Tag Team title shot in the future.
– Triple H, AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson defeated Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre & Samoa Joe
Triple H got the pin on Corbin after hitting a Pedigree.
– Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder) defeated Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins to retain their titles
Gallows & Anderson came out after, building to tomorrow’s show.
– Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch defeated Alexa Bliss to retain her title
Lynch submitted her with the Dis-Arm-Her.
– Universal Champion Seth Rollins defeated Shinsuke Nakamura to retain his title
Rollins retained after hitting two superkicks and a Curb Stomp. He tweeted after the match: “Pro wrestling is so f’n cool. Thank you @ShinsukeN. Thank you #WWETokyo.”