The 2022 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony will air live tonight on Peacock from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
The Undertaker will be the headliner for the 2022 Class, and he will be inducted by WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon. There is no word on if there will be Legacy Wing additions this year, but WWE is going with a smaller group of inductees. There will be no Celebrity Hall of Famer.
WWE has announced the following line-up for tonight’s induction ceremony:
* The Undertaker, inducted by WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon
* Vader, posthumously inducted by TBA
* The Steinier Brothers, inducted by TBA
* Queen Sharmell, inducted by WWE Hall of Famer Booker T
* Warrior Award: Shad Gaspard, presented to his wife Siliana Gaspard by Dana Warrior