The new free version of WWE Network is being rolled out today and the announcement reveals a new post-Raw show called “Raw Talk.”
The press release for today’s rollout states:
WWE today unveiled the Free Version of WWE Network, the company’s award-winning digital streaming service, unlocking a vast portion of its content library with more than 15,000 action-packed WWE titles now available for free.
The Free Version of WWE Network includes:
- New shows including Raw Talk, streaming Monday nights each week immediately following Raw
- Groundbreaking original series including Monday Night War, Ride Along, Table for 3, Photo Shoot and Story Time
- Recent episodes of WWE’s flagship programs Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and NXT
- Select historical WWE pay-per-views and NXT TakeOver events
- Weekly WWE highlights, Top 10, WWE’s The Bump, WWE Now, The Best of WWE and WWE Timeline
According to sources, “Raw Talk” will be similar in format to “Talking Smack.” It also appears to be hosted by Charly Caruso and Samoa Joe, based on the announcement for tonight’s episode.
The previous version of “Raw Talk” aired after pay-per-views.