(Kickoff) Humberto Carrillo vs. Andrade –
Winner: Humberto Carrillo
– After the match, Carrillo celebrates as his music hits. Vega throws a fit at ringside as we go to replays. Carrillo exits as Vega enters the ring, staring at Andrade. It looks as if Andrade says he’s done with Vega. He heads to the back and she eventually follows.
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship – Ladder Match: The New Day (c) vs The Revival –
Winners: The New Day
Aleister Black vs. Buddy Murphy –
Winner: Aleister Black
WWE RAW Tag Team Championship – Open Challenge: The Viking Raiders (c) vs. The OC (Gallows and Anderson)
Double Count Out
– After the bell, Anderson gets up first and stomps on both of the champions. Fans aren’t happy with the finish. Anderson slams Erik face-first into the KFC table as the fans get up, still holding on to some of the good. Anderson drags the table over to the bottom of the ramp, some food still on it. They go to double team Erik through the table but Ivar makes the save. Erik clears the table, or most of it at least, and then they drive Anderson through it. The referee brings the titles over and the champs stand tall at ringside as their music hits.
TLC Match: Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin –
The Revival, Dolph Ziggler and Corbin’s gaurds all got involved in the match.
Winner: King Corbin
– After the match, fans boo louder as the music hits. Corbin stands tall with Ziggler and The Revival. We go to replays. Corbin poses in the corner with his crown and scepter as Ziggler and The Revival join him on the ropes. Reigns is still down on the mat as the referee checks on him. Corbin clutches his ribs and raises the scepter as they exit.
Universal Champion: Bray Wyatt (c) vs. The Miz –
Winner: Bray Wyatt
– After the match, the music hits as Wyatt sits up on his knees, smiling. Wyatt snaps for a second and snatches the title from the referee. We see The Fiend appear on the big screen. Wyatt stares up at him. Some fans chant “let him in!” now. Wyatt goes under the ring and brings The Fiend’s large mallet out. Wyatt brings the mallet into the ring and stares Miz down. The Fiend is still on the big screen. Wyatt gets up and slowly walks over to Miz, who is still laid out. The lights start going down for The Fiend and Wyatt gets excited, yelling about how “he’s here!” Wyatt turns around to a hooded man in the ring. The man charges and drops Wyatt with a a running knee. Fans chant “Yes!” as the man stands up. He takes the hood off and it’s a mostly clean shaven Daniel Bryan. Fans chant his name. Bryan unloads in the corner with kicks to Wyatt, then charges in with the running dropkick, and another. Bryan unloads as the ‘yes!” chants continue. Bryan grabs the mallet and waits but the lights go out. They come back on and Bryan is alone in the ring, no sign of Miz or Wyatt. The WWE Universal Title belt is on the mat. Bryan slams the mallet and hits the corner to pose for fans. His music hits as the “yes!” chants pick up. Bryan looks down at the title and rubs his shaved head. Bryan marches up the ramp and slaps hands with fans, encouraging the crowd to chant “yes!” again as he leads the chant from the stage.
Tables Match: Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley –
Winner: Bobby Lashley
– Backstage to The Street Profits – Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford. They hype TLC and Dawkins gives Bobby Lashley some advice, to get a vasectomy. We suddenly hear a fight going on backstage and we see Roman Reigns brawling with King Baron Corbin. Dolph Ziggler, The Revival and The New Day are also involved. The Street Profits jump in and go at it with The Revival
Women’s Championship – TLC Match: The Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Becky Lynch and Charlotte –
Winners: The Kabuki Warriors
– After the match, Asuka stands tall on the ladders with the titles and the music hits. Her celebration is short as the brawl spills out into the arena from the backstage area. Roman Reigns and Baron Corbin are going at it but we also see The Revival, The New Day, The OC, Dolph Ziggler, and others involved. The brawl is all over the place and also included security guards. Reigns ends up sending Corbin off the stage level, taking out a big group of Superstars and security down below. The final WWE pay-per-view of the decade goes off the air with a huge group of Superstars and security guards down on the ground after the move from Reigns and Corbin.