The 2020 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony will take place on the Thursday before WrestleMania, with NXT TakeOver moving to the Saturday.
According to WWE’s travel package website, the full schedule for next year’s WrestleMania weekend is as follows:
- Thursday April 2 – WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Friday April 3 – Friday Night Smackdown
- Saturday April 4 – NXT TakeOver: Tampa
- Sunday April 5 – WrestleMania 36
- Monday April 6 – Monday Night Raw
This year’s Hall of Fame induction ceremony took place the night before WrestleMania 35, while TakeOver: New York went down on the Friday.
The 2020 HoF ceremony will be held at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida. WrestleMania 36 travel packages go on sale early next year.
Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet