WWE announced the latest batch of Performance Center trainees on Wednesday, which includes EVOLVE wrestler Austin Theory and Women of Wrestling star Santana Garrett.
As you may recall … Theory made his WWE Network debut on the recent EVOLVE 10th Anniversary Celebration and Garrett was a competitor in the first Mae Young Classic tournament.
The additional new signees, announced by WWE.com, are as follows:
- Tehuti Miles: U.S. Army vet and Division I football player
- EJ Nduka: Former professional football player who played in the CFL, IFL and AFL
- Aleksandar Jaksic: Trained by Santino Marella and Alex Wright
- Briana Brandy: Aspiring hip hop artist who has years of ninjutso/extreme CrossFit experience
- Rita Reis: Jiu-Jitsu world champ and multi-time medalist in Jiu-Jitsu and judo.
- Marcos Gomes: 260-pound trainer in Jiu Jitsu, boxing and Muay Thai
- Catalina Garcia aka Chilean wrestler “La Diva del Ring”
CLICK HERE for photos and more information on each new signee.
Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet