Ric Flair Suing Former Manager

According to TMZ Sports, Ric Flair is suing his former management (Legacy Talent and Entertainment) for money he claims he didn’t receive for the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary on his life. The amount for that totaled $25,000. He claims that money instead went to his former management group and Flair says he was never informed or given his share of that payment. There was also an endorsement deal with Jake’s Fireworks for $12,000 that Flair says is missing. When he reached out to Legacy, they told him they used it on legal fees, which Flair said he never authorized them to do.

Source: WrestlingINC

Ric Flair To Appear At WWE’s Upcoming Starrcade Event

ric flair starrcade appearance

The Nature Boy” Ric Flair helped make Starrcade a popular thing in wrestling and it’s why he’ll be front and center at WWE‘s upcoming live event with the same name.

WWE.com says they’ve now confirmed Flair will be part of the show and the report notes that he won his second of sixteen World Championships at the very first Starrcade.

Ric’s daughter Charlotte Flair is scheduled to wrestle Natalya in a cage match for the SmackDownWomen’s Championship, so it seems safe to assume he’ll accompany her to the ring.

Some of the other matches taking place will be AJ Styles vs. Jinder MahalThe Usos vs. The New Day vs. Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable vs. Kevin Owens and Sami ZaynBaron Corbin vs. Shinsuke NakamuraBobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler and Dash Wilder vs. Dustin Rhodes.

Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet

Earlier this month we reported that Charlotte Flair stated in a interview that her father would be appearing at Starrcade.

Charlotte Flair Wins SmackDown Women’s Championship, Ric Flair There To Congratulate Her

Image result for Charlotte Flair wins SmackDown Women's Championship, Ric Flair congratulates her

Last night on SmackDown Live, Charlotte Flair captured the SmackDown Women’s Championship by defeating Natalya. Charlotte will now face RAW Women’s Champions Alexa Bliss at Survivor Series. It has not yet been announced who will take Charlotte’s place on Team SmackDown.

Charlotte was very emotional after the match, tearing up while talking about her father’s recent heath scare. She said he was there and that he was home watching. She said her winning the title was for him. As she was heading up the ramp, Ric’s music hit and he came out, she ran and embraced him.

Check out the videos below:

Ric Flair’s ESPN ’30 For 30′ Premiere Tonight (11/7)

Image result for ESPN 30 for 30 Ric Flair

ESPN’s “30 For 30” documentary on WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair will premiere tonight at 10pm EST. The documentary is set to run for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

“Chronicling wrestler Ric Flair and his wild ride as the “Nature Boy” inside and outside the ring. Interviews include fellow WWE stars Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels and Ricky Steamboat, plus Flair’s family, including his first wife. Directed by Rory Karpf.”

Below  is video of The Nature Boy talking about what to expect from the film;

Ric Flair’s WWE Return (Starrcade), House Of Glory, Four Horsemen

Image result for Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard and Lex Luger

Planeta Wrestling conducted an interview with Charlotte Flair. During the interview, Charlotte mentioned that Ric Flair will be at Starrcade later this month on Saturday, November 25th to watch her steel cage match against Natalya. While WWE has announced Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat and The Rock ‘N Roll Express for the show, they have not made an official announcement about Ric.

Speaking of Ric Flair, Awesome Wrestling Entertainment is presenting The Four Horsemen on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at the Waynesboro High School in Waynesboro Virginia. For the first time in 30 years, the Horsemen unit of Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard and Lex Luger will be reuniting for the appearance. Through the years there have been Horsemen reunions consisting of Flair, Blanchard, Anderson and / or Ole Anderson and Barry Windham, but this is the first time this variation of the group has appeared together since 1987.

“Being a Horseman isn’t something you put on in the morning and take off at night,” Arn Anderson said. “It’s a state of mind. It’s excelling to the best of your ability. It’s four individuals thinking singularly, acting collectively.” That was the attitude behind the greatest stable in sports-entertainment history and the blueprint that every future faction in wrestling has tried to copy but could never duplicate.”

The Horsemen will take part in a very rare and special “HORSEMEN MEET AND GREET & PHOTO OP” with fans starting at 5pm. This special meet and greet will be limited to Ringside Ticket Holders Row 1, 2, and 3 only. You will receive a photo op with the Horsemen as a group, a 11×17 Horsemen Autographed Poster, a limited addition Total Horsemen T Shirt and more. Then, later that evening, Night of the Horsemen will take place inside the Waynesboro High School Gym starting at 8pm with a rare appearance in the ring by the 4 Horsemen. Also on the card will be WWE Hall of Famers, The Rock N Roll Express taking on the Russians inside a 10ft high steel cage. Also appearing with be Tracy Smothers, CW Anderson, Short Sleeve Sampson, Prince Akeem, Jamin Olivencia, Dani Fererra, Jesse Belle Smothers, and many more! Tickets are on sale now at officialawe.com or facebook.com/officialawe.

– Flair will also be appearing for House of Glory, an independent wrestling school and promo house which is run by the tag team of Amazing Red and Brian XL, on Saturday, December 16th, beginning at 4:00 p.m. at the NYC Arena in Jamaica, Queens, NY. Tickets for this event range from $25 to $50, and you can buy them on the Eventbrite page here.

Source: WrestlingINC

Ric Flair Returns Home After Health Scare

ric flair home convalescent center health scare

Ric Flair has finally returned home after being in the hospital for over a month and “The Nature Boy” looked thrilled to be strutting his way out of the convalescent center.

Flair’s fiancée Wendy Barlow posted a photo of Ric leaving on Thursday while wearing one of his “Space Mountain” t-shirts and wrote, “Taking Ric home….

Ric is reported to be very happy to be back in his house as one would expect.

As we previously reported, the wrestling legend was interviewed by People magazine  and told them he’s finally realized he’s an alcoholic who needs to stop drinking. He also revealed that he was suffering from congestive heart failure due to years of alcohol abuse.

Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet

Ric Flair Opens Up About Health Scare, Says Charlotte Was Told He Wouldn’t Survive (Video)

ric flair video interview people health scare

“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair is talking about the health scare that almost ended his life and revealed that his daughter Charlotte was told he wouldn’t survive.

Flair spoke with People TV at the rehabilitation center where he’s currently recovering from surgery and said his fiancée initially took him to the hospital because he was having a bad stomachache.

Ric’s fiancée Wendy Barlow says he had been having heart related issues prior to the hospitalization, but his organs began to shut down once he arrived and Flair was rushed to the ICU.

The 68-year-old wrestler says his daughter Charlotte was told before surgery that he wouldn’t make it, but Flair says he had no idea it was that bad at the time. Thankfully the doctor was wrong and Ric survived. Now, Flair has begun physical therapy in the hospital and is using a stationary bike, but is unable to walk on his own and needs to use a walker.

The video doesn’t allow sharing on other sites, so CLICK HERE to watch.

UPDATE: People posted an additional article which says Flair was also suffering from congestive heart failure due to years of alcohol abuse.  Ric admits in the interview that he’s an alcoholic and will try to never drink again … adding, “I never want to go through this again.”

The article also reveals that part of Flair’s bowel was removed and a pacemaker was inserted.

Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet

Ric Flair Gives Medical Update Via Promo (Video)

ric flair video update promo back up running

The Nature Boy” Ric Flair says he’s “back up and running” following a recent medical scare and will be seeing his fans in the very, very near future.

Flair posted a video update from what appears to be the hospital and said, “Let it be known worldwide that Nature Boy, WOOO, is back up and running. Looking as only I can look.”

Adding, “I wanna tell all my fans out there, thank you for all the love and support and I will see you in the very, very, very, very, very, very near future. WOOO!”

He’s also wearing a shirt that says “I ain’t dead yet motherf***ers.”

Ric’s fiancée recently stated that he will begin physical therapy soon and that she’s witnessed a miracle.

Check out the video below:

Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet

WWE Provides Ric Flair Health Update

After his hospitalization and surgery back in mid-August, WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair is set to begin physical therapy, according to a new announcement from WWE and a Facebook post from Flair’s fiancee, Wendy Barlow.

Below is WWE’s update along with a tweet from Flair’s Twitter account that we posted earlier:

Ric Flair to begin physical therapy following health issuesRic Flair is recovering and set to begin physical therapy following his Aug. 12 hospitalization and subsequent surgery, WWE.com has learned.

Flair’s fiancée, Wendy Barlow, provided an update on her Facebook page regarding the two-time WWE Hall of Famer’s condition.

“He is doing very well for man who has been through so much!” she wrote. “He will begin physical therapy shortly and will be stronger than ever and back out enjoying all the fans sooner than you would think.”

An update from Flair’s official Twitter account this morning was equally optimistic.

“Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been, to stand up taller than you ever were,” the post reads. “Naitch WILL be back!”

Join WWE.com in wishing Flair a speedy and successful recovery.

Ric Flair Posts First Message On Social Media Since Health Scare

WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair posted his first tweet since his health scare earlier this month.

“Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been, to stand up taller than you ever were,” Flair tweeted. “Naitch WILL be back!”

Dave Meltzer reported in the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that Flair is no longer bedridden. It was noted that while he’s “out of the water,” he “still has a long way to go.”

Source: WrestlingINC